Preparing for NEET without coaching can be challenging, but it is possible with the right approach and resources. The website www.gneet.com provides free study material. Without hassles of registration access to 30K+ solved mcq based on NERT book, including video lectures, notes, and practice questions, to help students prepare for the exam.
1. Start with the basics: Begin with the basic concepts of each subject and go through the video lectures provided on the website. Take notes and try to understand the concepts thoroughly.
2. Practice, Practice, Practice: After going through the basic concepts, attempt the practice questions provided on the this website. This will help you to refresh and improve what you have learned and identify areas where you need more practice. Enter your errors in your error book
3. Revise regularly: Revise the topics that you have covered regularly. Make use of the notes that you have taken and refer to the video lectures again if needed.
4. Take mock tests: Before taking test go through error book and then take regular mock tests to evaluate your progress and identify areas where you need to improve. The website provides mock tests that simulate the actual NEET exam, giving you a chance to practice under exam-like conditions.Enter your errors in your error book
5. Stay motivated: Keep yourself motivated throughout the preparation process. Set achievable goals and reward yourself when you achieve them.
Remember to take breaks regularly and prioritize your health and well-being. With dedication and hard work, you can prepare for exam without coaching using the resources available on this website
Preparing for the exam requires consistent effort and dedication. Here's a one-year study plan to cover the syllabus:
Month 1-2: Focus on the basics of all three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). Go through the NCERT textbooks and make notes on the key concepts. Begin practicing with simple problems and basic questions.
Month 3-4: Start focusing on more advanced topics in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Cover the topics in detail and practice with higher-level questions.
Month 5-6: Revise all the topics that you have covered so far. Focus on the areas where you need more practice and clarify any doubts that you may have.
Month 7-8: Start taking mock tests to evaluate your preparation level. Analyze your performance and identify areas where you need more practice.
Month 9-10: Focus on the weaker areas that you have identified in the previous months. Devote more time to practicing problems in those areas.
Month 11-12: In the final months, revise all the topics thoroughly and take full-length mock tests regularly. Work on improving your time management skills during the exam.
• Divide the daily study time into three equal parts, one for each subject.Enroll now
• Take short breaks between study sessions to avoid burnout.
• Take regular mock tests or solve practise questions on this site to evaluate your preparation and identify areas for improvement.
• Make notes for each topic and revise them regularly.
• Solve previous year's papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level.
•The most important thing is to be consistent and committed to preparation throughout the year. With continuous efforts and self confidence you can not only pass exam but get selected